Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisacun

Default Tab through fields in a Word form

I'm creating a form in Word and would like people to be able to tab through
the fields (text and option buttons primarily). It seems like that would be
the default behavior, but when I hit the tab or enter key nothing happens....
Any thoughts on what I'm missing?
Thanks very much!

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 05:17 PM