Steven Wallace

Default I wish to append one Word document to another Word document, how?

I have a form that is a Word document and I need to add several pages of
straight Word text to it. I can't get the twe documents to merge and know
that there should be a way to do this.
Marcel

Place the cursor at the position where you want to insert the text. Choose
from the menu Insert, File or use just select, copy and paste.

"Steven Wallace" Steven schreef in
bericht ...