Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Craig Harlan Craig Harlan is offline

Default How change background color for selected text?

Word 2007: I use blue background and white text. But the background for
selected and found text is barely visible. How do I change the background
color of selected and found text so it shows up against the blue background
of the document?

Many thanks for any help.
--
CH
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Iceman Iceman is offline

In this group Craig Harlan wrote in message

Word 2007: I use blue background and white text. But the background
for selected and found text is barely visible. How do I change the
background color of selected and found text so it shows up against
the blue background of the document?

Many thanks for any help.

You can change the background by playing with the settings in the Display
Properties | Appearance tab in Control Panel, but that will affect all of
Windows. Maybe changing the contrast of your monitor screen will give better
results.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Please Do Not post the same query in multiple groups - this one appears in
at least 3 that I know of. If an issue is one that legitimately spans more
than one subject there is an appropriate way to do so. Multi-posting not
only makes it harder for you to find your replies - Did you know you have
some elsewhere? - also causes responders to waste their time replying to
queries that have already been addressed by others.

--
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/6/07 11:40 AM, in article