Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Neil[_5_] Neil[_5_] is offline

Default Macro Developer for Merriam Webster 11 on CD

Installed this dictionary macro to Word, but won't run unless I set
security to Low. Security to Medium or High requires the name of the
macro developer. Cannot find it. Seems like it should run anyway as it
is an add-in (I assume) and the box to trust those is checked. Thanks
for any help.