Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jdawsonpc

Default How do I get back my Table's Properties menu? It's grayed out.

I've typed a rather complicated Table and have lost being able to get the
Tables Properties. It's available in other documents in Word, but not the
one I've been working in.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Word Heretic

G'day jdawsonpc ,

Save as xml / html / rtf (in order of preference), quit word and
reload the new file, then save as .doc again.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

jdawsonpc reckoned: