Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Setting Margins in Middle of Document

This assumes that your graphic is "wrapped" rather than In Line With Text.
On the Picture toolbar, click Format | Picture (or double-click the picture
to open the dialog. On the Layout tab, choose some wrapping other than In
Line With Text (if you haven't already done this) and then click Advanced.
You'll see the options to set the position exactly relative to various
points, including paragraph, margins, and page. If you set the position
relative to the top and left of the page, no change of margins will make any
difference.

http://word.mvps.org

"Alan" wrote in message
Suzanne,

Could you elaborate? I'm not sure how to do this.

Thanks, Alan

Setting Margins LMM New Users 3 March 12th 09 03:56 PM
Setting Margins Tina Microsoft Word Help 5 April 3rd 08 11:37 PM
HOW DO I ADD TEXT TO MARGINS EVEN IN MIDDLE OF PARAGRAPH AYJ Page Layout 1 July 22nd 07 09:53 PM
Setting of Margins Don[_2_] New Users 3 April 25th 07 02:56 PM
How do I restore my document margins to the Word default setting? AMS Microsoft Word Help 1 June 7th 05 04:31 PM