Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stephanie stephanie is offline

Default How do I add a subject line to my Word email merge?

I am trying to complete an email merge in Word 2003 and cannot remember how
to add my subject line. None of the automatic prompts will let me do so and
I'm just incredibly frustrated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

At the point in the e-mail merge where you select the field that contains
the e-address, you can enter a subject in the same dialog.