Wesley45

Default Section Breaks Question: Inserts a Continuous section break - why?

I'm trying to insert a Section Break (Next Page) and the system keeps
inserting a Section Break (Continuous). Why is this happening and how can I
correct it.
I don't want a Section Break (Continuous) after my table of contents, I want
to start my first section on an odd page.

Thanks,
SGB