Jim Conlon

Default Document Split Screen View

I have a Word document that consists of a 400 page plus manuscript. When I
open it in Word (2002), I see a vertical split screen showing two consecutive
pages at a time. My question appears to be simple: how do I restore it to
only one page?
I have tried double clicking on the upper right hand corner of the vertical
scroll bar but then I get a horizontal split screen on that page.

View | Zoom: Page Width (or Whole Page or whatever).

"Jim Conlon" Jim wrote in message
I have a Word document that consists of a 400 page plus manuscript. When I
open it in Word (2002), I see a vertical split screen showing two

consecutive
pages at a time. My question appears to be simple: how do I restore it to
only one page?
I have tried double clicking on the upper right hand corner of the

vertical
scroll bar but then I get a horizontal split screen on that page.

Unable to view entire document in Print Preview. Help. rst45 Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 05 12:21 AM
viewing saved document doesn't open in same view format Carey Page Layout 1 May 19th 05 06:31 AM
View full Screen Tracy Page Layout 1 March 19th 05 08:58 PM
How do I recover the menu bar from full screen view? H Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 05 01:58 AM
The top of my document is cut-off in the screen view Duffy Page Layout 1 December 21st 04 08:35 PM