Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angus[_2_] Angus[_2_] is offline

Default One of the most annoying things about Word... updating fields

Hello

I know I am not alone in finding the way Word does not update field
information frustrating. An example is to create a field based on
advanced document properties. The best way to update the entire
document I have found is to Ctrl A then F9. But this doesn't
completely work because Ctrl A does not select text in headers and
footers.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem. ie how to update the
whole document when you change a field properties.

Angus