Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angus[_2_] Angus[_2_] is offline

Default Remove capitalisation of words when you tab after inserting in atable

How do you stop Word capitalising words you enter in a table and tab
to the next. I am using Word 2007 (version 12).
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click the Office button and then click Word Options. In the Proofing
category, click the AutoCorrect Options button. Turn off the relevant
capitalization option.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Angus" wrote in message
How do you stop Word capitalising words you enter in a table and tab
to the next. I am using Word 2007 (version 12).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert Robert is offline

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 06:50:49 -0700 (PDT), Angus wrote:

How do you stop Word capitalising words you enter in a table and tab
to the next. I am using Word 2007 (version 12).

If you don˙t want to turn off the global option more or less permanently,
simply press ´Ctrl+Zˇ after Word has (wrongly) capitalized a word.
--
Cheers
Robert