Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rob rob is offline

Default automatic selection of cells in word 2007 tables

Hello,

I have the following problem: whenever I insert a new table or edit an
existing table in word 2007 all cells of that table get automatically
selected. The selection gets darker and darker as the editing
continues so at some point it is impossible to see the contents of the
table (text is invisible because the selection is so dark). Is it
possible that I activated some option that does it or maybe my
installation of word 2007 is somehow damaged? I will appreciate any
suggestions that will help me solve this problem.

Regards,
Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brad Brad is offline

I am having the exact same problem that Rob wrote about. There are several
other boards, if you Google this issue, out there - so I think this is
becoming more of a common problem. MS Tech support was no help, so if anyone
has a fix, please let us know. Thanks.

Brad