Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jas Jas is offline

Default How can I re-format address labels for a different size label?

I have a set of address labels for standard size labels (Avery #5160). I
would like to use the same addresses but on 2x4 labels (Avery #5160).
How can I re-format the labels without having to re-type all the addresses?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

I don't suppose that you created those labels from a database or a table?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"JAS" wrote in message
I have a set of address labels for standard size labels (Avery #5160). I
would like to use the same addresses but on 2x4 labels (Avery #5160).
How can I re-format the labels without having to re-type all the
addresses?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

#5160). I would like to use the same addresses but on 2x4 labels
(Avery #5160).

then http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm