Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default Word 2007 is "More intuitive??"

I hope it just that this new interface is still strange to me, but I am
finding the migration from Office 2007 to be far more difficult than was any
previous change.
I have used Office since version 97 (in 1998) and have migrated to new
releases as the minds in Washington state decided it was time for me to
change. Those were all painless.
Any and all opinion are welcomed to help enlighten me.

And by the way, Ron deBruin, an Excel MVP has an excellent site at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.html. It is related to Excel, but may
prove valuable for Word and PowerPoint as well.