Posted to microsoft.public.word.oleinterop,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Using DOCPROPERTY in LINK field

Hi Macropod,

What's with the converter reference? From my reading of the OP's issues, Excel is already installed - it's just a matter of creating
dynamic links to allow for path changes.

It's because the OP want's to use IncludeText (rather than Link). IncludeText means you have to have the converter.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)