Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Smith 360

Default HOW use conversion software-Word to PDF?

I have downloaded suggested free "cutepdf" so I can convert my word document
into a pdf file and have no idea how to use it. Also, it downloaded into a
file folder in my word directory. Does this matter? (Can you tell I'm a
little green? = ) Please tell me step by step how to convert. I'm not the
brightest. Thank you so very much!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

After downloading, did you install the software? If yes, then
you should be able to print your Word file to the CutePDF Writer
printer to create a PDF file.

Mary Smith 360 wrote:

I have downloaded suggested free "cutepdf" so I can convert my word document
into a pdf file and have no idea how to use it. Also, it downloaded into a
file folder in my word directory. Does this matter? (Can you tell I'm a
little green? = ) Please tell me step by step how to convert. I'm not the
brightest. Thank you so very much!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Smith 360

How do I install the software? I went to the website offering the free
software and clicked on the download. After several minutes the download was
complete, but there was nothing that said anything about what to do next.
Since I used a link from one of these threads, all that happened was I was
returned to this site. It is sitting in a folder with the extension .exe.
Remember, I'm really, really new to all this, so I've not much idea about
what I'm actually doing. I just know I'm DESPERATE to get my resume out and
need to convert it! HELP!!!!