Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
epetersen epetersen is offline

Default How do you create a form with a header which has a form field in i

I've tried to create a form with a header including a form field and it won't
allow me to do it. Even if I take the form field off the header, once the
form is ready to populate, the header can't be accessed. What I'm trying to
do is have a client's demographic info appear in the header of a clinical
note so that it would appear on all pages of the document. Is there another
way of doing this? If not, can we populate a field in one spot on the
document and have it automatically copy to another area of the document?
Thanks in advance for your help.
EP