Laura3521

Default Printing list of fonts

Ok, I've got to start a new thread here...
I'm just looking for an easy-to-view listing of Word fonts. "Book Antiqua"
IN book antiqua..."comic sans" IN comic sans, etc....to be used as a quick
reference.

PLEASE, if someone already has this list, post back and I will give you my
email so that you may email it to me. Or if there is a website from which it
can be downloaded freely, please forward that info.

I've asked my network admin for help w/ the macros but he was reluctant to
do so. So please don't send the macro info. If I can't get this ready-to-use
list, so be it...but I'm hoping someone out there already has it! THANKS!!!

You almost certainly have more fonts installed than just those that come
with Windows or Word. The macro is quite useful and harmless, and if you
install it as instructed at http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm, you
will have no problem with it.