JC

Default How to print table/text as landscape with footer as portrait

I am working with a lengthy document which contains both portrait and
landscape pages. The final document is to be printed double-sided with
odd/even footers on all pages. How do I set up the document so that
tables/text on landscape pages print as landscape but the footer on that page
appears as portrait?

I am using Word 2002.
Stefan Blom

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...apeSection.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JC" wrote in message
I am working with a lengthy document which contains both portrait

and
landscape pages. The final document is to be printed double-sided

with
odd/even footers on all pages. How do I set up the document so that
tables/text on landscape pages print as landscape but the footer on

that page
appears as portrait?

I am using Word 2002.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steelhoof Steelhoof is offline

And the reading of the linked document shows how out of date Microsoft is.
It does not reference Word2003 and while Word 2003 is similar, it is
different enough to be problematic. It used to be possible to insert the
object and have it rotated but when Work went to WYSIWYG mode it became a
lost feature. Microsoft needs to code this capapbility into the application
they sold as "perfect" for publishing years ago.

Bill Ries-Knight

"JC" wrote in message
I am working with a lengthy document which contains both portrait

and
landscape pages. The final document is to be printed double-sided

with
odd/even footers on all pages. How do I set up the document so that
tables/text on landscape pages print as landscape but the footer on

that page
appears as portrait?

I am using Word 2002.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This article is not published by Microsoft. It has not in fact been updated
for Word 2003 (all the articles are written by volunteers), but I don't
think you should see any different behavior in Word 2003 than in previous
versions. An object can be rotated provided it is not In Line With Text, but
that is not what you asked.