Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BCoates

Default I accidently saved over a file, how do I recover the original?

I saved over a file with a new project with the same file name, how do I go
back to the original file
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You don't unless you have a backup. It might be a good idea to switch on
tools options save always create a backup now! It won't help with this
document, but it will save you from yourself next time.

BCoates wrote:
I saved over a file with a new project with the same file name, how
do I go back to the original file

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Restore it from your last backup.