Renate

Default Formatting TOC styles

Hi all,

I want to format a TOC style. My TOC has three levels from Heading 1, 2
and 3.
This is all working fine.
The TOC is formatted with dots between text and pagenumbers. I want the
font of TOC1 to be bold, but this bolds also the dots between text and
pagenumber.

Can somebody please help me with this?

TIA

Stefan Blom

Unfortunately, the entire TOC entry (text, leader, and page number) is
formatted with the same style in Word. Could you pick some other
formatting which does not affect the appearance of numbers and leaders
(such as small caps), instead?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP