jeff

Default need text only greeting card format, no graphics

how can I use Word to create a text only greeting card, no graphics, with the
text on the inside pages of a folded sheet?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Okay - I'll admit it, I'm biased.

Don't you have Publisher, Home Publishing, or PictureIt! Publishing on your
computer? These programs are made especially for doing projects like this?
Word really isn't the best tool to use for cards. (But it can be done, as
I'm sure someone will tell you.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jeff" wrote in message
how can I use Word to create a text only greeting card, no graphics, with
the
text on the inside pages of a folded sheet?

Graham Mayor

A two cell table on a page set to landscape orientation? (Maybe an extra
narrow third cell between the other cells to space the fold area?)

jeff wrote:
how can I use Word to create a text only greeting card, no graphics,
with the text on the inside pages of a folded sheet?

Tony Jollans

It does depend on what size greeting card and what size paper (i.e. how many
folds).

This also depends on Word version but you could just type it big as two
pages and then print 2 (portrait) pages per one (landscape) sheet in the
print dialog.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"jeff" wrote in message
how can I use Word to create a text only greeting card, no graphics, with

the
text on the inside pages of a folded sheet?

Formatted text pasting should continue with previous format after. DanHop Microsoft Word Help 0 October 5th 05 09:04 PM
Disappearing text and graphics alex Microsoft Word Help 2 August 30th 05 08:17 PM
Business Card Format JillT Page Layout 2 March 23rd 05 05:07 PM
greeting card register kris Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 04 09:07 PM
how to add text to business card template Jack H Microsoft Word Help 3 November 26th 04 06:15 PM