Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JLugo

Default can I divide and print 4 equal quarters of paper?

I need to print baby shower invitations single fold (4 pieces of 1 8 1/2 x
11), Anyone knows how I should format word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The best way to start is to go to Tools | Letters and Mailing | Envelopes
and Labels, select the Labels tab, click Options..., and choose one of the
Avery postcard layouts (such as 3263 or 8387), OK, then click New Document
to get a sheet of the cards. Make sure table gridlines are displayed (Table
| Show Gridlines) so you can see the card boundaries. If the invitations are
portrait rather than landscape, go ahead and start this way anyway, then
change the page orientation and swap the height and width dimensions of the
four cells of the table.

"JLugo" wrote in message
I need to print baby shower invitations single fold (4 pieces of 1 8 1/2 x
11), Anyone knows how I should format word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm should do the trick