Barb R.

Default Unable to locate TEXT Box in document

I have one text box in a complex word document that I've been unable to
locate. I have an object number for it. Any suggestions as to how I can
find it. I think it's extraneous to the document, but can't find it to
verify.

Thanks in advance.

Barb Reinhardt
Richard Neville

Look for a vertical or horizontal black line somewhere in the area where the
text box used to appear. Click on that and you will find the collapsed box,
which you can restore with the mouse.