Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RANG RANG is offline

Default Getting error while import .EPS files from network - word2003

Hi,

We had a Windows 2003 servers installed with MS word 2003. The issue
is we are getting while trying to import .EPS files from network
location. But if i try the same from the local server, its workiing
without issues. Once it is opened in local server, then am able to
open from network also.

But if i create a new word session, the issue continues.

Can somebody help to come out from this??

RANG