Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tabbycatpur tabbycatpur is offline

Default Can I change a .jpg into a .doc somehow?

--
buy4now
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FredFred FredFred is offline

Start a new word document. The Insert - Picture - from file and select the
jpg. Size it for the whole (printable area of the) page.

Hope that helps

Fred

"tabbycatpur" wrote:

--
buy4now

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Please use this large open space to fully explain your issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"tabbycatpur" wrote in message

buy4now

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tabbycatpur tabbycatpur is offline

Let me clarify my question:

I have some documents that I scanned and saved on my hard drive but I need
to modify them. Since I scanned them, they are in the .jpg format.
I need to modify them using Word.
Therefore, in order to open them in Word, they need to be in the .doc format.

--
buy4now

"tabbycatpur" wrote:

--
buy4now

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tabbycatpur tabbycatpur is offline

I did what you said and it worked.
But after I resize it, how do I tell Word to now let me begin typing on it?
How do I get rid of the resizing frame so I can start typing on the .doc?
--
buy4now

"tabbycatpur" wrote:

--