Information RIghts Management

Old September 18th 12, 06:44 PM
Larry M. Swails Larry M. Swails is offline

Default Information RIghts Management

I am not sure I know enough to even explain the problem. I have used Word in various forms for quite a while. Today after buying a new computer and downloading Microsoft 10 Office and Student I prepared my first report and found that I could do nothing with it after I had saved it for the first time. Found that it had to do with something called Permissions. I have tried to research this and found words like Information Rights Management, Group Policy, etc., but can find no way to turn of the completely unwanted Permissions. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? THanks
Old May 17th 18, 01:00 PM
electronback electronback is offline

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry M. Swails View Post
I am not sure I know enough to even explain the problem. I have used Word in various forms for quite a while. Today after buying a new computer and downloading Microsoft 10 Office and Student I prepared my first report and found that I could do nothing with it after I had saved it for the first time. Found that it had to do with something called Permissions I have tried to research this and found words like Information Rights Management, Mangafox & Mangahere 2.0 Group Policy, etc., but can find no way to turn of the completely unwanted Permissions. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? THanks
I have used Word in various forms for quite a while.

Last edited by electronback : May 17th 18 at 01:03 PM.