SCSC

Default Disabled Leader Options in Tabs

Can anyone tell me in what situation the leader options would be disabled in
the tab dialog box? If I choose any other alignment, the leader option is
enabled and then when I return to the original alignment, it is STILL enabled
(i.e., I cannot reproduce whatever action disabled it in the first place).

This is not important, I'm just curious why this would happen.

Stefan Blom

In the Tabs dialog box, tab leader options are disabled if you specify the
tab alignment to "Bar" (which means that a vertical line is inserted at the
tab stop).

Stefan Blom