Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pakman pakman is offline

Default features

whatare the featuresof word the storemen give me coputer talk I dont
understand can some one help only new at this stuff?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:58:01 -0700, pakman
wrote:

whatare the featuresof word the storemen give me coputer talk I dont
understand can some one help only new at this stuff?

It's hopeless. Microsoft Word is an enormous program with hundreds or perhaps
several thousand "features". Many, maybe most, won't matter to you at all.

The question to answer first is "What do you want to do with a word processing
program?" Then we can tell you whether Word can do those things, and whether
another program might suit your needs better.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

How to disable some features? Ray19 Microsoft Word Help 5 December 20th 08 10:43 PM
Features included in the MS PDF add-in sfisher Microsoft Word Help 4 June 3rd 08 04:00 AM
Features godmongo Microsoft Word Help 20 July 22nd 06 07:37 AM
Disable all Features Eduman Microsoft Word Help 2 March 3rd 06 09:11 PM
enable features gafeney531 Microsoft Word Help 6 February 22nd 06 08:07 PM