PJ

Default Addresses are printing outside the actual label size

Hello,

I am using MS Ofc for XP. When I go to printa SINGLE label, it prints the
address starting in the middle of the label size itself. Meaning, the
address information is printing on 2 labels starting in the middle of column
1/row 1 and into the middle of column 1/row 2. This is happening even tho I
had set the type of label to Maco ML-3000 (which are the labels I'm using),
as well as it's compatible label type with Avery Dennison #5160 and still the
same thing keeps happening. Any ideas why??? Please help, as this is
frustrating as hell. Please respond back to me at ,
if at all posible.

Thanks