Lesa

Default custom toolbar turns off

We have template in Word XP with custom toolbar. The toolbar keeps turning
off for no reason while working in the document. The toolbar does still
display if you the Tools menu and select Toolbars. Any ideas what may be
causing this?

FYI, our templates were originally created in Word 95. I have upgraded the
template with each new version (97, 2000, XP). I'm rebuidling my templates
from scratch too, but that takes quite a while.

Thanks,

Lesa
Word Heretic

G'day "Lesa" ,

You may have stored the turning off in Normal.dot, or a global
template. You would have done this during a Customization. You can
rename Normal or your Word Data key to see if it is there, failing
that it is in a global template.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Lesa reckoned: