Debbie

Default Does Office 2003 have a newsgroup ?

Hi ... I'm using Office 2003 ... My question is referring towards " Word " I
have notice when ever I save any artical and use word to copy and paste it ,
Word always save the artical into pages , Is there a way to have "Word" no to
save in pages but , rather it save the whole artical as is , altogether into
one page ? Thanks
Graham Mayor

Word will always break documents into logical pages according to the
settings of the current printer driver.

Debbie wrote:
Hi ... I'm using Office 2003 ... My question is referring towards "
Word " I have notice when ever I save any article and use word to
copy and paste it , Word always save the article into pages , Is
there a way to have "Word" no to save in pages but , rather it save
the whole article as is , altogether into one page ? Thanks

rderize

If you're saying you want to see your saved article as viewed (I'm assuming
you're viewing the article you wish to save, on the web) on the web site,
when you've saved it to MS Word, try this:
After you've saved your article, in MS Word, go to the top toolbar (I use MS
Word 2000, so some of the locations for toolbar items maybe in different
locations than yours.). To the right of the Menu items, you should see
three, page icons. Select the one that says "Normal View". This will cause
your pasted article to appear as it did on the web: ie, without the obvious
page breaks or margins.

Richard

,
Word always save the artical into pages , Is there a way to have "Word" no

save in pages but , rather it save the whole artical as is , altogether

into
one page ? Thanks

Debbie

Hi Rderize ... You understand exactly what i am trying to perform but , I'm
sorry I don't understand what you mean when you said this here

To the right of the Menu items, you should see
three, page icons. Select the one that says "Normal View".

Can you please explain this a little better , Thanks

"Debbie" wrote in message
Hi ... I'm using Office 2003 ... My question is referring towards " Word "

have notice when ever I save any artical and use word to copy and paste it

,
Word always save the artical into pages , Is there a way to have "Word" no

save in pages but , rather it save the whole artical as is , altogether

into
one page ? Thanks

Graham Mayor

What he/she means are the three small icons on the bottom left of the Word
screen above the status bar (or accessible from the view menu), but Web
pages are in HTML which does not use pages like Word. Word will, as I
indicated in my earlier post, break the document into 'pages' according to
the page layout, which is determined by the printer driver. Word does have
the rudimentary ability to open html documents, but even in WEB view it is
not going to be a facsimile of the original web page as viewed in Explorer.

"Debbie" wrote in message
Hi ... I'm using Office 2003 ... My question is referring towards "
Word " I have notice when ever I save any artical and use word to
copy and paste it , Word always save the artical into pages , Is
there a way to have "Word" no to save in pages but , rather it save
the whole artical as is , altogether into one page ? Thanks

Debbie

Hi Graham ... Thanks for your tips , I now do see as to what Rderize was
referring to , thanks to you ! My question from what i am understanding is
that I have to play around with the setting in my printer to have Office Word
2003 to load up into one page only or , Should i just use the 3 icons at the
bottom left instead ? Is there a way to set up Office Word 2003 to load this
way ? Thanks

"Debbie" wrote in message
Hi ... I'm using Office 2003 ... My question is referring towards "
Word " I have notice when ever I save any artical and use word to
copy and paste it , Word always save the artical into pages , Is
there a way to have "Word" no to save in pages but , rather it save
the whole artical as is , altogether into one page ? Thanks

Graham Mayor

Word opens documents in the view in which they were saved. If one of the
views suggested by Rderize is preferred you can set this as the default
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm. As for the printer
settings you will only be able to set the page payout to a page size that
the printer will accommodate.