magpie

Default auto-formatting & bullets

I'm having a persistent problem with auto formatting in all of my documents.
When I hit the automatic bullet button all of the paragraphs in my document
get reformatted as bullets. If I then hit undo, word undoes all of the
bullets except the one I wanted. So when I want to start a bulleted list, I
have to click the bullet button, then click on undo just to get the item(s)
I wanted to bulleted. I'm not sure but perhaps I may have messed up the
normal.dot template at some point. Any ideas?

magpie

Word auto formatting ? TonyB New Users 1 April 20th 05 01:06 PM
Auto formatting Diana R. Page Layout 1 January 12th 05 05:47 PM
Auto formatting Diana R. Page Layout 0 January 12th 05 04:05 PM
Turn off Auto Style Formatting Django Microsoft Word Help 2 December 13th 04 07:17 PM
How do I turn off auto formatting for capitalization? plug Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 04 07:57 PM