gustavo Laurente

Default word

Considered, I am of Pergamino, Province of Buenos Aires. I have noticed that
the juridicos Escribanias heading and studies little know of the proceador of
Word texts and their advantages towards them. I have ideas to adapt the work
of one escribania or juridico study to the product use office. At the moment
they estan using with many software problems to size. Of this form
lograriamos to sell licenses to each one of these users who seeing the
virtues of these products pagarian them with pleasure. Kindly Gustavo
Laurente

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

I think he's saying that he'd like to convert some government (or
educational institution?) offices to the use of Office, but the volume
licenses make this prohibitive. I think he's hoping to boost a single copy
of Office so he can then promote it institutionwide.

"Dian D. Chapman, MVP" wrote in message
Sorry, but I have NO idea what you're talking about or what any of
this has to do with this thread?

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Mon, 23 May 2005 13:17:27 -0700, "gustavo Laurente" gustavo
wrote:

Considered, I am of Pergamino, Province of Buenos Aires. I have noticed

that
the juridicos Escribanias heading and studies little know of the

proceador of
Word texts and their advantages towards them. I have ideas to adapt the

work
of one escribania or juridico study to the product use office. At the

moment
they estan using with many software problems to size. Of this form
lograriamos to sell licenses to each one of these users who seeing the
virtues of these products pagarian them with pleasure. Kindly Gustavo
Laurente

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the

"I

this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and

then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...mid=83c239bc-d
7c5-4b48-ba5b-ad251b2b145a&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagemen t

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

shrug

D ~