Slever

Default Merge Label Printing

Sometimes I print 100 merged records to 5160 address labels, but other times
I only print 1 or 2. How can I choose the column and row to print to when
dealing w/ a merged label printing document? I know when printing individual
labels from the tools menu it allows you to choose the row and column if you
are not printing an entire sheet of the same label. Why can't I have the
same choice when printing a merged document?
Graham Mayor

The only way to do this is to insert the requisite number of blank records
at the start of the data file.
You might also create a new document from the envelope/label wizard and type
two entries on the sheet.

Label Merge PT New Users 2 May 1st 05 05:47 AM
Addresses are printing outside the actual label size PJ Microsoft Word Help 0 March 24th 05 02:05 AM
Printing multiple copies of each label using mail merge picklet222 Mailmerge 3 February 2nd 05 04:51 PM
Printing 1 Label per Page - "Next Record" Not Working Kim Finleyson Mailmerge 0 February 1st 05 05:43 PM
Mail merge only creates first label when doing edit individual lab Scott H Mailmerge 1 January 19th 05 12:59 PM