Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drgoldfinger drgoldfinger is offline

Default picture insertion problem

every time i install a microsoft security update it screws up Word picture
insertion. I went through this a few months back andinstalled a fix now its
happening again. Is there another recent update that anyone is familiar wiht
that is preventing me from insering a picture into a word document? It
forces me to close word every time i attemp to use the insert picture from a
file option.