Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
raymond raymond is offline

Default Scanning multiple pages to Word - New page for each new scanned pa

I often scan multiple pages and send each page to Words. I have to manually
create new pages and move the scanned picture to the new page. This is
complicated and frustaging when you have 20 or 30 pages to save on Words.
I want to know how to do it automatically.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your scanned page is a graphic, and it is being inserted wrapped, with each
graphic anchored to the same text paragraph. Try pressing Enter, then
Ctrl+Enter before inserting or pasting a new page.

"Raymond" wrote in message
I often scan multiple pages and send each page to Words. I have to

manually
create new pages and move the scanned picture to the new page. This is
complicated and frustaging when you have 20 or 30 pages to save on Words.
I want to know how to do it automatically.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
raymond raymond is offline

Default Scanning multiple pages to Word - New page for each new scanne

Thank you very much. My problem is 100% solved.