Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cooktj cooktj is offline

Default how to access the "accept/reject changes" dialog box in Word 2002

In prior versions of word, I was able to access a dialog box (from the Tools
menu) in order to review changes to the document. This box is very convenient
for reviewing/accepting/rejecting changes. How do I add this function back to
the Tools menu? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cooktj cooktj is offline

found the answer to my question elsewhere in this discussion group.
any chance that ms will put this function back into word without a user
jumping through these hoops?

"cooktj" wrote:

In prior versions of word, I was able to access a dialog box (from the Tools
menu) in order to review changes to the document. This box is very convenient
for reviewing/accepting/rejecting changes. How do I add this function back to
the Tools menu? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Use the procedure in
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oToToolbar.htm.
The command to add is in the All Commands category, with the name
ToolsReviewRevisions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman