Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PD PD is offline

Default page x of y; x always appears 0 on all pages

In my MS Word 2002 document I inserted the auto text 'Page x of y' in the
footer but x is always appearing 0 on all 40 pages of my document. Can
anybody help me on this??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/PageXofY.htm

PD wrote:
In my MS Word 2002 document I inserted the auto text 'Page x of y' in
the footer but x is always appearing 0 on all 40 pages of my
document. Can anybody help me on this??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumber0.htm .