Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Millie Millie is offline

Default Section Break Numbering

I have 22 section breaks in a large document. When I search by Section Break,
it find all the sections except one. It finds Section 16, Section 17, Section
17 and then Section 19. For some reason it is skipping Section 18.

Would it have anything to do with my having Section 18 formatted for 11 X 17
paper?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?TWlsbGll?=,

I have 22 section breaks in a large document. When I search by Section Break,
it find all the sections except one. It finds Section 16, Section 17, Section
17 and then Section 19. For some reason it is skipping Section 18.

Would it have anything to do with my having Section 18 formatted for 11 X 17
paper?

Any chance the section break follows immediately after something that's not
"pure text", like a table?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org