Jerry H.

Default How do I send a mail merge email with an attachment?

How do I attach a Word document to an email that I want to send thru mail
merge?
Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Jerry H." wrote in message
How do I attach a Word document to an email that I want to send thru mail
merge?

Jerry H.

Doug, I can't thank you enough for your response! Not only did you help me
with my original query, but you also gave me the solution to an "annoyance"
with which I have been dealing for the past six months! I'm referring to the
problem pesky pop-up that appears when I try to do mail merge with email.
Express ClickYes!

Thanks, again!

Jerry