picklet222

Default Printing multiple copies of each label using mail merge

I would like to print one page of labels for every document (ie - in my
setup, 24 identical labels per page). I can't seem to figure out how to get
mail merge to print label #1 twenty-four times instead of printing labels
1-24 on page 1, and then printing 4 pages of that.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Doug Robbins

Remove all of the Next Record fields from the labels in the main
document.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"picklet222" wrote in message
I would like to print one page of labels for every document (ie - in my
setup, 24 identical labels per page). I can't seem to figure out how to
get
mail merge to print label #1 twenty-four times instead of printing labels
1-24 on page 1, and then printing 4 pages of that.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

picklet222

Thank you all - this did the trick!