colleen

Default How do I add a row in a table without going to the last column

I have a form in Word that uses tables for data entry. I would like to
generate the next row, which creates a new page, without tabbing to the last
column and hitting tab. Is there a way to do that?

Colleen

Thanks, now I have to put that into a shortcut key combination for someone.
That should be cleaner than the key combination I was originally thinking of.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Table | Insert | Rows Below.

"colleen" wrote in message
I have a form in Word that uses tables for data entry. I would like to
generate the next row, which creates a new page, without tabbing to the

last
column and hitting tab. Is there a way to do that?

Note that the number of rows added will equal the number of rows selected
(if any). If none are selected, you just get one.

"Colleen" wrote in message
Thanks, now I have to put that into a shortcut key combination for

someone.
That should be cleaner than the key combination I was originally thinking

of.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Table | Insert | Rows Below.

newsgroup so