Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ginger Ginger is offline

Default I need to recreate our office letterhead as a template

My office is no longer going to mail our correspondence but instead I will be
faxing this from my pc. I need to recreate our office letterhead as a
template- I presume? so that I can use it over and over again for office
lettters. How do I do this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

This is a great starting place
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm
--
Rae Drysdale

"Ginger" wrote:

My office is no longer going to mail our correspondence but instead I will be
faxing this from my pc. I need to recreate our office letterhead as a
template- I presume? so that I can use it over and over again for office
lettters. How do I do this? Thanks.

Letterhead template DavidWhite Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 07 03:06 AM
Letterhead Template pam New Users 4 March 18th 06 11:21 PM
How do I use my company letterhead as letterhead template in Word? FolsomResident Page Layout 1 August 20th 05 05:11 PM
How do I recreate characters? visasmarr New Users 1 March 11th 05 08:35 AM
recreate a deleted formfield wendy Microsoft Word Help 2 February 2nd 05 09:59 PM