Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] robertshex@yahoo.com is offline

Default Can't get rid of numbers to the right of tables

Whenever I put a table in some of my word documents, a number appear
at the end of each row. These numbers correspond to the row, so the
first row has a one, second row a 2. Highlighting and setting the
button and number to "none" has no effect. Deleting the table and
redrawing the table has no effect. Copying the table to a new document
has no effect. I've tried everything I can think of.

What is going on and how do I get rid of these numbers?

zkt