Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tinaballerina tinaballerina is offline

Default dots between words and a weid squiggly thing on every line-help!

Hi, I have no idea what i have done wrong- i was trying to make a table of
contents, and must have pressed something wrong because now everytime i open
a word document there is some weird squiggly thing on every line (and if the
document is new and empty, then only on the first line). also there are now
dots between all words which is really annoying because i can't delete them.
Please help me to get rid of those! thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--