SteveT

Default How do I change the font size in a comment in WORD 2003?

When I type comments into my WORD 2003 documents, I get a font in there that
is small and hard to read. Does anyone know how to increase the size of the
font in COMMENTS?
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Format | Styles and Formatting | Show: Custom, and
modify the Comment Text style. Check the "Add to template" box if you
want the modified style to apply to all documents, or else the modified
style will only apply to the current document.

SteveT wrote:

When I type comments into my WORD 2003 documents, I get a font in there that
is small and hard to read. Does anyone know how to increase the size of the
font in COMMENTS?

getravel

On the Menu bar, click Insert | Comment. This displays your comments.
Highlight the text in the comment, then click the desired font size in the
font size drop-down list.

getravel (occasional reader)