Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mousedriven mousedriven is offline

Default how do I delete a word using the delete button without a ? y/n

while using microsoft word 2003. When I delete a word and press the delete
button a question is asked "Delete block? N (Y). How do I get rid of the
question?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Tools, Options, General tab and deselect both he WordPerfect options.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"mousedriven" wrote in message
while using microsoft word 2003. When I delete a word and press the
delete
button a question is asked "Delete block? N (Y). How do I get rid of the
question?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Clear the options referring to WordPerfect in Tools | Options, General
tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP