nosugar

Default Text in text box doesn't print - why?

I open all of my fax documents and there is text in the text box. However,
when I do a print preview or try to print, the text does not appear. What
could be wrong
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:16:05 -0700, "nosugar"
wrote:

I open all of my fax documents and there is text in the text box. However,
when I do a print preview or try to print, the text does not appear. What
could be wrong

Go to Tools Options Print and make sure Drawing Objects is
checked. (Word considers text boxes to be a type of graphic object.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
nosugar

wrote:

I open all of my fax documents and there is text in the text box. However,
when I do a print preview or try to print, the text does not appear. What
could be wrong

Go to Tools Options Print and make sure Drawing Objects is
checked. (Word considers text boxes to be a type of graphic object.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Thanks Jay - it worked!!!