Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
handler2 handler2 is offline

Default Change Print 'Status: Idle'

When I print in Word, just a blank page comes out. My Print Status is
'Idle'. I'm uable to change that. All this happened after I did a system
restore. I hoe if I change Status from 'Idle' my print will work. Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Can you print from other applications?

From within Word, can you printer other documents?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"handler2" wrote in message
When I print in Word, just a blank page comes out. My Print Status is
'Idle'. I'm uable to change that. All this happened after I did a system
restore. I hoe if I change Status from 'Idle' my print will work. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Can you print from other applications?

From within Word, can you printer other documents?

--
Stefan Blom

Microsoft Word MVP

"handler2" wrote in message
When I print in Word, just a blank page comes out. My Print Status is
'Idle'. I'm uable to change that. All this happened after I did a system
restore. I hoe if I change Status from 'Idle' my print will work. Any
suggestions?

Reply from handler2
Yes I can print emails fromOutlook Express and documents fromthe Internet. I cannot print any documents now from WORD. Reading on Idle may not be the problem, but all was OK before I did the System Restore. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you start Word in Safe mode (hold Ctrl as you start the application),
then does printing work?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP